MOTION ANALYSIS AND HUMAN PERFORMANCE LAB
The lab is directed by John W. Chow, Ph.D. and run by Anthony L. Smith, M.S.
The lab is equipped with:
- 12 digital cameras (Eagles, Motion Analysis Corp.)
- 5 force plates (Bertec)
- 16-channel wireless EMG-accelerometer system (Trigno, Delsys Inc.)
- 26-channel wired EMG systems (Motion Lab)
- 2 electronic walkways (Zeno 20x4ft, GaitRite 16x2ft)
- 2 SVHS video cameras (Panasonic) with editing console
- 1 isokinetic dynamometer (Biodex)
Custom-made equipment is designed and produced by our Biomedical Engineering Department.